Why Choose Fast-Dry Courts, Inc.?
Independently Verified, Award Winning Quality – Year After Year
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. has completed 5,900+ projects over the last 25 years without a single lawsuit regarding quality or performance
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the only contractor ever recognized by American Sports Builders Association (ASBA) for construction excellence for 17 consecutive years, including 2012
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the only tennis court contractor that cares enough about its performance to request standardized feedback from every customer after every project –1,250+ customer surveys in the last 4 years
- 95.5% of Fast-Dry Courts, Inc.’s customers rate the company an 8, 9 or 10 when asked “How likely are you to recommend Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. to a trusted colleague or friend?”
- Over 60% of Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. projects completed last year were with repeat customers or customer referrals
- Labor and material expenditures for warranty issues accounted for less than .004% of billings over the last 3 years
We provide the professionalism, experience and depth of talent
your project requires
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. has operated under the same name and ownership team for 25 years
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. Sales and Estimating staff are the most knowledgeable in the industry, with a minimum of 11 years of experience with recreational construction projects
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. Project Managers are the most knowledgeable in the industry, with a minimum of 8 years of field experience in tennis court construction with our company
- 75% of Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. Project Managers have 15+ years of experience in tennis court construction with our company
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. has 11 professional project management teams ready to serve you, more than any other tennis court contractor in Florida
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. employs a full-time Production Manager to schedule and manage your projects and is available 24/7 to respond to your questions and concerns
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is a real business, with a real office and a real staff - we aren’t a one-man operation working out of a home office, trailer or our truck like 99% of the other tennis court contractors in south Florida!
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. has 6 professional estimators ready to serve you, more than any other tennis court contractor in Florida
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. provides a detailed scope and proposal for each project so you always know exactly what we will deliver for you
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. follows an 18-point checklist on each project to ensure on-time and on-budget completion
We focus our business on meeting the unique needs of quality oriented customers like you
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the preferred contractor for private clubs in south Florida
- We have worked with 22 of the 24 largest private clubs in the last 2 years
- We have completed projects for over 80 private clubs in the last four years
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the preferred contractor for Condominiums, HOAs, POAs and Apartments in south Florida
- We have completed projects for over 400 condominiums, apartments, HOAs and POAs in the last 4 years
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the preferred contractor for private homeowners in south Florida
- We have completed projects for over 175 private homeowners in the last 4 years
We provide licensing, insurance and certifications that far exceed standard requirements, so you can sleep at night
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the only south Florida based tennis court contractor with two (2) Florida licensed General Contractors (GC) on staff - CGC 1518034 & 013683
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the only south Florida based tennis court contractor with three (3) USPTA professionals on staff
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is the only tennis court contractor in Florida that is currently a member of the U.S. Green Building Council, whose mission is to transform the way buildings and communities are designed, built and operated, enabling an environmentally and socially responsible, healthy and prosperous environment that improves the quality of life
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. maintains a higher level of insurance and bonding than all other court contractors to ensure our customers are protected
- $1M Bonding coverage
- $1M Auto Liability coverage
- $2M General Liability coverage
- $3M Umbrella Liability coverage
- Waiver of Subrogation language available on every Certificate of Insurance at no additional cost
We provide a single-source solution for the life of your athletic facility
- Fast-Dry Courts, Inc.’s sister company, 10-S Tennis Supply has the world’s largest selection of in stock, ready to ship tennis court products for your day-to-day requirements – more than 1,000 items ready for same day shipment
- More than 1,170,000 items shipped last year
- Customers in all 50 states and every Canadian province
- Worldwide shipment capability
- 10-S Tennis Supply has the world’s most knowledgeable court supply staff, with an average of 13 years of experience sourcing, testing and recommending court supplies and equipment
- 10-S Tennis Supply is the only independent wholesaler of tennis court supplies & equipment to provide every product needed to maintain your court – clay, hard or synthetic – in one place
- 10-S Tennis Supply offers nationwide delivery of Har-Tru court material and is the only independent wholesaler to offer forklift delivery service for Har-Tru material from Jacksonville to the Florida Keys
- 10-S Tennis Supply offers free and accurate job cost consulting for court materials for any recreational court construction or renovation project
- If 10-S Tennis Supply does not have a specific product in stock, we can source it for you
Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. was founded in 1987 to provide professional, high quality tennis court construction services to court owners throughout Florida. Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. specializes in the construction, resurfacing and maintenance of Har-Tru (clay) tennis courts. We are also the world's largest builder of Har-Tru courts with our FDC HydroCourt subsurface irrigation system. While we specialize in Har-Tru courts, we recognize that clay courts are not the right choice for every court owner. That's why we also build, resurface and repair hard courts (asphalt/concrete) and artificial surface courts (ClayTech and artificial turf). We even build basketball courts, bocce courts and shuffleboard courts.
Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. provides its customers with a complete set of tennis court construction services, everything from initial design and consultation to new construction to resurfacing, repairs, lighting, and fencing. We also offer a complete line of tennis court supplies and accessories through our sister company, 10-S Tennis Supply (www.10-s.com). In short, we are here to support you for the life of your court.
Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. has worked with thousands of court owners over the last 25 years and built a strong reputation as the leading tennis court builder in Florida. However, we have also developed a national reputation for excellence and have been recognized by Racquet Sports Industry Magazine as their national "Tennis Court Contractor of the Year" for 2005. We do take on projects outside of Florida if they are a good fit for our company. We have completed projects in Arizona, Washington, Alabama, Nevada, Michigan and various islands throughout the Caribbean. We can also recommend other tennis court contractors that we know and trust if we are not able to complete a project in your local area.
Customer Segments Served
Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. manages the needs of a variety of different customer segments including private homeowners, general contractors, real estate developers, country clubs, hotels and resorts, condominiums and apartments, home owners associations, municipalities, high schools, colleges and universities.
We know you have a choice when it comes to choosing your next tennis court contractor. Fast-Dry Courts, Inc. is your best option.
Give us a call at (800) 432-2994.